Sunday 3 June 2012

Review: I´m Dead (2011)


First I´d like to thank Francesco Picone for contacting me and suggesting I´d should take a look at his short film. A couple of friends in a nature hike, what was to be a quiet day of relaxation, you will soon become a nightmare without end ...  I´m Dead is written and directed by Francesco Picone and it´s a short film from Italy. The cast is good, all actors give good performances. It professionally shot and edited and looks really good, the cinematography combined with a the soundtrack creates a nice and creepy atmosphere. There are some well made practical gore make-up fx as things turns nasty but there is a scene where I wonder if it shouldn´t have been gorier if someone.... hey wait, you´ll have to wait and see for yourself as I don´t wanna spoil the fun for you. No T and A in this one.
This review is based upon a online source provided by the director, the film can be viewed online here, english subtitles are available.
Rating: 6½ out of 7. I´m Dead is a nice looking short film, pretty creepy atmosphere and good acting makes this a winner. Check it out, I suggest you do it asap as you never now when the youtube censors strike...

/JL


No comments:

Post a Comment